As part of your application you will need to consider and include details of:
- Support from your regional or national
- Club membership numbers and growth over the last 5 years.
- Your 5 year strategic plan and 5 year membership trends and forecasts.
- Financial records for the last
- How the development will be funded.
- Number of attendees or members.
- Cultural effects on Tangata Whenua from your activity.
- Indication of who will own the lights and be
responsible for all aspects of operation.
- An outline of why the club needs this sports
- What the lights are going to be used for (e.g. training or competition).
- Scaled site plan and site structure detail including :
- Plans of the proposed buildings and site structure
including floor lay out
- Planned services e.g. power and fibre
- Conduit power cable plan
- Indication of distances from – boundaries,
- Indicated total amount of new area that will be
- Separation distances from Parks trees
- Appearance of the proposed structure
- Indication of any planning and building advice
received or sought from Council.
- Formal engineers lighting drawings must include:
- Scaled map (or aerial) showing sports field/court associated
buildings and surrounding residential homes/road boundaries.
- Number of light poles.
- Position of light poles.
- Total height of light poles including luminaires.
- Distance to boundaries.
- Direction of lights.
- Lux level contours to the residential/road boundaries or to
where lux contours equal '0'.
- Final electrical cable plan.