Structures on roads application

Please note
  • You should notify your immediate neighbours of the proposed work. 
  • Resource and/or Building Consents may be required and you are responsible for making the appropriate applications. This application is not for building and/or resource consent. 
  • In submitting this form, you acknowledge your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 in respect of any construction on, under or over the legal road reserve, and in respect of any permitted structure and its use.
  • Fees and charges will apply. 
  • The Christchurch City Council holds applications on file that contain your personal information. You can apply to the Council to access and/or correct information on your file.


Location and type of structure

I am applying for permission to erect the following structure wholly or partly on, over or under a legal road.